A week ago life was great. We were planning outfits, making score sheets, placing bets and listening to the biggest Europop tunes out there. Today we’re looking back at last Saturday and sighing, wishing it could have gone on forever.
Yes, we’ve got the Eurovision Blues. So we put together a list of the Eight Best Moments of Eurovision. Now can someone invent a time machine already? #Austria2014
1. That time Romania entered the competition with a polo shaped keytar.
2. That time someone ran in a hamster wheel for all of Ukraines’s song “Tik Tok”. We bet he was counting down the seconds.
3. . That time Sweden’s Sanna Nielsen sang “Undo” perfectly. Although the grammar was wrong. Undo my Sad, anyone?
4. That time Greece’s Freaky Fortune were on stage. Like, every time. Swoooooon…..
5. That time that the campest man on Earth joined Russian entry The Tolmachevy Sisters on stage. For about three seconds.
6. The time Graham Norton got a surprise visit in the commentator box and he was like “oh”.
7. That time Molly was given a Curly Wurly Cake and didn’t know what do with it because she was too scared of the Danish presenter who knew everything about her nan.
8. That time that Conchita Wurst won The Eurovision Song Contest.
And she said;
“This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom. You know who you are. We are unity. And we are unstoppable.”
What was your favourite moment? Tweet us!